Tuesday, April 21, 2009

CDOMPLUS...LE IDIOT TEASES CARL FOR THE 1K


EDDIE reporting...
So you see how the matter stands guys. Here is my opinion.

Personally I want to see Carl to be the 1st to hit 1K. Because he played with every one, strong or weak. Never cared for losing points against people of lower ranks. Never hesitated to give them a chance.
Also he dared to challenge the opponents from higher ranks. Never resorted to cheap and dishonest tricks to get higher in the standings.

In the past Sparta and Carl did not agree in everything but he was always a nice guy.

Everyone likes and respects this English man who stands as the Democracy itself in our community. Bara does not involve in such matters but I know that he respects Carl too.

Eddie
VTV and CNN reporter.
'

2 comments:

Punch Buggy said...

I'm just paying my respects to Vitosha. I'm a big fan of soccer.

Barayef said...

Thank you Punch, drop in sometime if you're interested in online gaming.

barayef@hotmail.com